Double - Sided
Double-sided printed circuit boards consist of two Cu-layers which are connected by plated through holes. They are mostly used in simple technologies and mass media.
EES manufactures standard multilayer and high-technology multilayer PCBs.
Standard multilayer PCBs are produced homogeneously of one type of material. Materials range from standard FR-4 to halogen-free High Tg material.
Step by step, the implementation of manufacturing processes such as HDI, SBU technology, buried and blind vias, resin-filled or copper-filled vias, mixed superstructures (hybrid technology) and special characteristics such as defined impedances, capacities or inductances as well as shieldings results in a high-technology multilayer.
- > 8 layers
- HDI technology
- High temperature-resistant materials
- Sturdiness, resulting in a high temperature cycle reliability
- Sub lam technology
- Sequential build-up technique
- Buried vias, blind vias
- < 8 layers
- Suitable for lead-free soldering
- HDI / SBU technology
Polyflex (sculptured circuits) another
Exceptionally Engineered Solution from EES.
- Extending each conductor homogenously beyond the natural circuit profile edge
- Treating and forming each conductor to allow direct PTH or Thermode solder attachment
- Simplify your product BOM
- Eliminate connector costs
- Reduce weight
- Improve reliability
- Speed up assembly time
- Scale down product profiles
Rigid / Flex Technology
- Available in symmetric & asymmetric constructions
- Sequential lamination & high density interconnections
- Suitable for dynamic bending applications.
- Suitable for high speed data transmission
- Improved interconnection reliability
- Eliminate connector headers
- Allows miniaturisation of products
- Reduce final product assembly complexity
- Arrange in multiple 3-D configurations
- Design options are infinite
High-frequency and microwave circuits have to process electromagnetic
waves with low signal power in the frequency range of several GHz at low loss.
The signals used in radar engineering are of even higher frequencies.
Printed circuit boards with defined transmission characteristics are employed to transmit high-frequency signals:
- Transmission lines
- Substrates with low dielectric losses
- Multilayer with mixed dielectrics (hybrid multilayers)
Simple high-frequency microwave circuit with teflon
- PTFE-containing and PTFE-free materials with exceptionally low loss factors
Mixed dielectric superstructures
- Combination of different materials
- Save costs by intelligent material usage
- Different types of heat dissipation concepts
- Different possibilities to integrate metal pieces for heat dissipation
Semi-Flex & “Bend-It” Technology
- Suitable for “bend to install” and static bend applications.
- Cost competitive alternative to expensive laminates,
- Bend radii < 5mm.
- Rigid Area can range from 2-Layers to N-Layers
- Semiflex circuits can be processed as standard rigid PWB‘s
- The bendable substrate material is a FR-4
- Localised reduction of the bend zone by
precise Z-Axis routing
- 1 or 2 conductive layers in the bend zone
Thick Film Carbon Resistive Ink Printing (Nano Polymer)
Applied by screen printing – our paste can be deposited uniformly despite PCB surface topography onto Cu conductors and base laminate.
Offering unparalleled robustness, repeatability, reliability and precision.
- Capable of withstanding > 10 million cycles
- Uniform linearity < +/- 1%
- Improved resistance tolerances +/-20%
- Vastly superior temperature stability = 15 ppm/Deg C
Thermal Management Solutions
- Thermal conductivity up to 400 W/m-K
- Thermal & electrically conductive adhesives
- Lead free SMT compatible
- Suitable for rigid and rigid-flex PCB‘s
Ultra Thin Dielectrics & HDI
- Dielectric thickness 12 microns
- VLP & HVLP Cu foil
- AP Coverlayers 12 microns
- Copper filled Microvia‘s
- Dimple free surface topograph
- 5 – N – 5 capability
- Stacked and staggered configurations
- Microvia over Capped Blind via‘s
- HDI + Rigid Flex
- HDI + Flex Multilayers
- HDI + Thermal Coins